Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Few of Middle-Class Martha's Favorite Things



Middle-Class Martha is preparing for the next winter storm.  I am dreading the cold but LOVE the Snow.  I found myself in the grocery store composing a list of a few of my favorite things.   I decided I should share.

A Few of Middle Class Martha’s Favorite Things
Parody of Julie Andrews “Favorite Things”



Snowflakes on cars and Snowmen with pockets
Bright colored mugs and More hot chocolates
Dark chocolate brownies with burnt sugar icing

These are a few of my favorite things!

Crème Brulee recipes and Ganache filled truffles
Martini glasses adorned with chocolate ruffles
Cinnamon Chocolate Cake fit for a king

These are a few of my favorite things!

White chocolate key lime and chocolate dipped strawberries
Warm sugar cookies and tortes topped with raspberries
Aroma of chocolate and the smiles it brings

These are a FEW of My Favorite Things!

During snowball fights
When the frost stings
When I’m feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel so Bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment