Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

WILD about My Cricut!




Middle-Class Martha is a tiny bit afraid of Technology.  To date myself slightly, my first computer was a TRS-80.  I had a DOS manual for goodness sake.  My first website took actual programming and HTML knowledge to launch.  I later went on to teach in a high school that was part of a cutting edge program for Palm pilots.  Every student was assigned a Palm pilot and each classroom had wireless Internet and infrared printers.   Assignments were graded and posted in portfolio's on-line for parents. 

I had my children and became an At-Home-Mom.  Life as I knew it CHANGED!  The term controlled substance now referred to markers and chocolate milk.  The world went on and published books for “Dummies.”    My Space was no longer my craft room.  People began Tweeting, Blogging and Facebooking.    Threads, no longer required buttons to reach their true potential.  

I began blogging in February 2011, so it only seemed fitting that I would dive into the world of cricut too during Valentine’s season!    I bought the Circut to create a vinyl wall phrase for my son’s wall.   My 8 year old and I watched the set up video and we were off and running.   I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  IT!   


Looking forward to many Projects to come!  
As you know, Middle-Class Martha doesn’t do anything “Middle of the road”

www.tres-sucrechocolatiere.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Cricut. It is a wonderful scrapbooking tool in the form of an electronic cutter. It has themed cartridges that may be purchased with Letters, shapes ect. You can adjust the size to what you need from .25 inches to 23.5 inches. I plan on using mine to cut vinyl for my own Wall Quotes and look forward to cutting stencils for cookies, cakes, cupcakes and chocolate decorating.
    Check out Oh My Crafts or Cricut for a wide selection of products, as well as Hobby Lobby and Michaels. Expect to want one!

    ReplyDelete