Popular Posts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day SNOW-Rita

Snow Day.  School is out for the third day in a row.    Cabin Fever has set in.
Middle-Class Martha was joking with a friend that MY kids were driving me CRAZY!
The constant I’m bored, He threw a snowbaaaalll at me on purpose, Moooom, where are my gloves, Moooom my gloves are wet, Mooom, I want hot chocolate, Mom, the hot chocolate is HOT….. or I want to watch Star Wars Clone Wars but He is Watching Nitro Circus, NOT FAIR!

A friend called to check on us.  We laughed about the fact that I told my kids I was changing my name from Mom but I wasn’t going to tell them what it was!
I also joked that I was going to post a martini recipe for every snow day increasing the alcohol content by 2X for each additional day.
It is only a joke.  Please use responsibly.     

Snow Day Number 3: SNOW-Rita’s
8 oz Tequilla
1 can frozen limeade
2 oz triple sec
1 juice from fresh squeezed lime
10 Cups of Packed Snow
***Salt for Martini glass rim
1 Willing Father(Willingness Optional)to watch the kiddos.
1 group of Moms enjoying ADULT TALK!    

Garnish with Chocolate Cake and a few FUN stories

No comments:

Post a Comment